Inside Economist's Mind
Uf! con ese título ya lo estoy encargando en amazon.
¿Y si les cuento que los autores (editores) son Paul Samuelson y William Barnett lo piden ustedes también?
"By focusing on the human side as well as the intellectual dimensions of how economists work and think, this collection of interviews with top economists of the 20th century becomes a startling and lively introduction to the modern world of macroeconomics."
¿Quiénes fueron los entrevistados?
(1) Wassily Leontief interviewed by Duncan Foley.
(2) David Cass interviewed jointly by Steven Spear and Randall Wright.
(3) Robert E. Lucas interviewed by Bennett T. McCallum.
(4) Janos Kornai interviewed by Olivier Blanchard.
(5) Franco Modigliani interviewed by William Barnett and Robert Solow.
(6) Milton Friedman interviewed by John Taylor.
(7) Paul A. Samuelson interviewed by William A. Barnett.
(8) Paul Volcker interviewed by Perry Mehrling.
(9) Martin Feldstein interviewed by James Poterba.
(10) Christopher Sims interviewed by Lars Peter Hansen.
(11) Robert Shiller interviewed by John Campbell.
(12) Stanley Fischer interviewed by Olivier Blanchard.
(13) Jacques Drèze interviewed by Pierre Dehez and Omar Licandro.
(14) Tom Sargent interviewed by George Evans and Seppo Honkapohja.
(15) Robert Aumann interviewed by Sergiu Hart.
(16) James Tobin and Robert Shiller interviewed by David Colander.
Mientras les llega el libro, desde aca pueden ir mirando algo.